Have you fallen in love with a guy but are unable to express your feelings of affection? Rest your worries as expression of love has now become easy with presence of an extensive collection of beautiful love quotes for him.
A simple search on the Internet will throw up hundreds of web pages that carry popular love phrases for him authored by some of the most distinguished writers of all time. Love sayings are sure to help you cheer up your upset boyfriend or to please your difficult husband.
Find some interesting “I Love you quotes for him” to make way into the heart of your man.
Sweet I Love You Quotes for Him
- "Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart." Euripides
- "I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves." Anonymous
- “Love, did not have any meaning till the time you arrived.”
- If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Hermann Hesse, German-born Swiss Novelist, Poet
- "For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it." Ivan Panin
Cute I Love You Quotes
- “I didn’t know how to look for love but when you came across I knew I was totally, madly and deeply in love with you.”-Anonymous
- Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one." Fredrich Halm
- “So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life. [Romeo & Juliet]" - William Shakespeare, English Poet, Playwright, Actor
- “You have painted my life with colors of love and the bright hues of your love in my heart will never fade even with time”
- "Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing: Come back to me and forgive everything." - Moulin Rouge (The Movie)
- “Love is not just what you get but it is actually about what you give and how you make someone feel”- Anonymous
Romantic I Love You Quotes
- "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell." - Joan Crawford, American Actor
- “True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (1844-1900) German Philosopher, Poet
- “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” Madonna, Singer
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life." - Pablo Picasso, Spanish Painter, Sculptor
- “Life seems like a fairy tale with you.”
- "Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." Erich Fromm
Show your man how much you care for him by quoting some cute sayings and love words.